Enter Your ZIP Code for a FREE Medicare Supplement Quote!
Medicare Supplemental plans
USA has made it a directive that every US citizen who enters the age bracket of 65 should opt for a Medicare Plan. At Medigap 4 Seniors, we believe that perhaps this mandate has been reinforced because the original insurance policies would not provide financial assistance for a number of cases. Eventually, it made situations worse for the aged population of the country with certain complications. Thus, you can say that Medigap is actually one of those valuable Medicare Supplement Plans that offer different healthcare coverage which fall under the Medicare Supplement Plans category. If you are inquisitive to know which these are, we share the following for you:
- The Plan A of Medicare offers financial support to the subscriber even after original Medicare plan has exhausted. This additional coverage is provided until 365 days.
- Medicare Part A also offers copayments and coinsurances for hospital care.
- Medicare Part B also offers copayment and coinsurance facilities under certain criteria.
- Reimbursements are made against the first three pints of blood that has been required to execute a medical process on a patient.
While these are the offerings of Plan A and Plan B, Plan F is slightly different. As this plan offers additional coverage, you will find some distinctive benefits. They are as follows:-
- Medicare Part A is deductible.
- Medicare Part B is deductable.
- There are excess charges for Part B.
- Coinsurance is provided for preventive care under Part B.
- Emergency care is provided to subscribers who are on foreign tour.
If you find these coverage helpful for you, talk to us today and know how you can avail them.
If you have surveyed the health insurance industry, you will find that some private agencies also provide Medicare Supplement Plans. Nevertheless, they may burn a big hole in your pocket due to their skyrocketing premiums, not to mention about the hidden cost. But Medigap 4 Seniors wishes to bring to your kind attention that you can avail the advantages of Supplemental Insurance Plans at much subsidized rate when you opt for Medicare. We assure that we will charge only for the monthly premium and the yearly deductable, and you have be sanguine that there is no hidden cost.
Get in touch with us today to make your old age secured and financially sound.
Some facts to understand Medigap policies
- You must have Medicare Part A and Part B.
- If enrolled for Medicare Advantage Plan, you are entitled to apply for a Medigap policy, but you must leave the Medicare Advantage Plan before your Medigap policy starts.
- You give the private insurance company a monthly premium for your Medigap policy apart from the monthly Part B premium that you owe to Medicare.
- A Medigap policy is meant for one person. You need separate policies for every individual even if they are member of the same family.
- A Medigap policy can be purchased from any insurance company licensed in your state.
- Medigap policies cannot be cancelled by your insurance company as long as the premiums are being paid.
- Any Medigap policies sold after January 1, 2006 cannot include prescription drug coverage. Those individuals who seek this benefit should apply for Medicare Prescription Drug Plan (Part D).
- It is not legal for anyone to sell you a Medigap policy if you own a Medicare Medical Savings Account (MSA) Plan.
At present, the policies that are most in demand in the market are “Plan F”, “Plan G”, and “Plan N”. These plans comprise approximately 80% of all Medicare supplemental policies being sold currently. Anybody enrolled under the Medicare program expects to keep the stresses of medical cost at bay and spend that phase of their life in a relaxed way. Thus it is essential to have a suitable Medicare Supplement Policy that takes care of all your claims in the best way. At Medigap4seniors, specialists help you choose the best option at a price that suits you.